Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hayden Panetierre and Other Stars Are Moving to Nashville



The stars are packing up and moving to Nashville! Hayden Panettiere may have been born in New York but now she's a bonafide country girl! The 24-year-old has filmed two seasons of her hit ABC show Nashville in
Tennessee, but was reluctant to set up residency there — until now. The starlet revealed to People magazine that she and her fiancĂ©, boxer Wladimir Klitschko, are ready to buy a home in Nashville, and her hesitation has passed. Hayden told the mag, "After a year and a half of living here, I felt that I had enough personal investment here, that I want to have a grounding here, even if something happens to the show. Knock on wood it won't! But I have amazing friends here and this just feels good as a home base.But Hayden isn't the only star making a home in Nashville. In November, Justin Timberlake opened up to The Tennessean about his love of the city, saying I spend way more time in Nashville than people realize. The singer, who was born just outside of Memphis, added I admire this town a lot. They take care of their own. There are not a lot of places in the world, much less America, that do that. It's just a great place.So could Nashville be a permanent home for the 32-year-old? He told the paper, "I think there could be a place for me here in the future for sure. Absolutely I will work in Nashville. That's probably the next move for me. The next move for me is to sink some teeth in here.Nicole Kidman traded Los Angeles for Nashville when she married Keith Urban, and she couldn't be happier about the move. The Oscar winner told Ladies Home Journal I love living here. It's a long way from New York and Los Angeles, but that's part of the attraction. I feel protected here.

No comments:

Post a Comment