Thursday, July 25, 2013

Congrats, Tootie! ‘Facts of Life’ Star Kim Fields Is Pregnant

It's a fact: Kim Fields is pregnant!latest Fashion in usa.
The 44-year-old actress, who starred as the cute roller-skating Tootie in the '80s sitcom The Facts of Life, is expecting her second son with her husband of more than five years, Christopher Morgan. The new baby will
join big brother Sebastian, Fields revealed the news to the women of "The Real" while filming an episode that will air next week. She even disclosed what the little guy will be called: Quincy Xavier.It was planned, Fields said. "We've actually been trying for a couple years. We had gotten pregnant twice and [miscarried]. Chris and I were very blessed to really have one another, to have our family and friends and our God to really get us through that.At first, Fields explained, she suspected the symptoms were related to something else.Funny enough, for a minute I thought I was getting pre-menopausal cause certain things were starting to be irregular and then other symptoms started my memory and I was clumsier than normal, which I couldn't even believe was possible. Then our son got sick with a stomach virus and I caught it," she said. "Chris said, 'No, babe, you're a little sicker than Sebastian. You need to go and get that checked out.' And I said, 'Okay.' They tested me and said, 'Oh honey, you're not dehydrated. You're two months pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment