Sunday, July 14, 2013

Amanda Bynes tweets about broken nose

NEW YORK, July 9 (UPI) Troubled U.S. actress Amanda Bynes said via Twitter her doctor broke her nose during surgery and she is now having difficulty breathing.My Nose Is Broken I'm Bruised I Can't Wait
For My Next Surgery Bynes tweeted Monday.My Surgeon Broke My Nose During My Surgery But Hasn't Finished My Nose! It's Still Broken And I Can't Breathe! She didn't name her plastic surgeon or say when she started experiencing discomfort.Bynes 27 previously said on Twitter she was excited to begin the work on her face last month because she was dissatisfied with webbing between her eyes.The actress starred in The Amanda Show as well as the films Hairspray and What a Girl Wants but her last major screen credit was a supporting
role in 2010's Easy A. Her once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her bizarre Twitter rants and media reports of her erratic behavior and brushes with the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment