Sunday, September 29, 2013

The HOTTEST Halloween Makeup From All Over the Web HALLOWEEN MAKEUP

As much as I haven’t celebrated it in years, I love getting dressed up for Halloween! Growing up I always wanted to be Princess Jasmine, but now I’ve moved
on to more adult version like Cleopatra, but never-the-less I looooove dressing up! This year, I’m not completely sure what I’m going to be, but I have a lot ideas! I’m kind of leaning towards hot-killer-vampire, but I’m not sure yet! I definitely felt inspired by these photos so my decision has been made even more difficult! What look do you guys like?PS Proceed with caution since some of these looks are definitely a bit on the gruesome side! None of these pics belong to me, I’ve collected them mostly from Pinterest but also other sources as well:)



No comments:

Post a Comment