Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Learning first, entertainment second. Technology in the classroom.

Lots of allocution afresh has been whether or not technology can advance apprentice learning. I believe, if acclimated correctly, technology can acutely advance compassionate of concepts . Application the basic
apple destroys the boundaries we appointment in the concrete classroom. In all fields of education, we charge to alpha application all accoutrement accessible and not just the "traditional" accoutrement that were about if we were in top school.When my SmartBoard was aboriginal installed in my class, I absolutely believed I was utilizing technology to its abounding abeyant everyday, by autograph my addendum on the SmartBoard. Sadly, I accept again accomplished all I had in my classroom was a adored whiteboard. This again acquired to me think, "Even admitting I ability accept technology in my class, unless I am application it in a way that requires that assertive technology, I am not application it correctly.
How do we advance such technology? Below are apps declared by School News and what the sites claims to be the top 10 iPad, iPhone, or iTouch apps. The account could go on and on, as added and added educational apps are created daily. No amount what technology we use, however, we charge to be acquainted that its use should be announcement apprentice acquirements and not just for entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment