Thursday, July 19, 2012

Willam Shames Chick-fil-A Yet Again

Chick-fil-A is at it again, this time with the company’s president Dan Cathy commenting on reports that claimed the company donated over $2 million to anti-gay groups. And, well, he sure isn’t denying it, and in fact seems to be proud of the company’s homophobic stance.

“Well, guilty as charged,” he says. “We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that. ”


So, to get the best and most qualified response about these comments from the gay community, we again went to Chick-fil-A connoisseur Willam Belli. Willam, what say you?


Dan Cathy’s statements give me Asperger’s Syndrome. They make my ass wanna curse and eat a burger.

Seriously though, I have nothing to give to this man but pity.
 Structuring your life and your company’s moral standards around the past millennium’s best selling work of fiction, and using it to justify your intolerance is lame. Sure the Bible was a best seller but there were only like 10 books printed in that first millenium probably and ain’t nobody had a kindle. 

Dan Cathy’s unwillingness to change with the times and tweak his definition of “family” is like a crackhead trying to stand up in a canoe. They think they can do it and are over confident and then they’re like “ooooh…not a good…” then they’re wet and I’m laughing at them. I’m currently trying to have a family (my boyfriend and I have had 2 failed attempts at IVF) and I will never allow my children to bring Chick-fil-A into my house. Now if they wanna eat it in the yard, I can’t stop em. But all jokes aside, put your money where you mouth is GLBT people and don’t eat there. ESPECIALLY if you’re a drag queen. You don’t wanna get transfat, do you?


Ball’s in your court Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment