Wednesday, July 18, 2012

lovely make up

Makeup;The attending I did for the Make Up for Ever Challenge was in fact a Lingerie Model aggressive architecture I did to column here, but again I saw the MUFE challenge and absitively to put up the
attending there instead D
Life is unpredictable!
La Senza models abrasion bows on their heads, I wore the bow on my feel lol
I about submitted the photo up there (in atramentous & white of course) for the MUFE contest, but again absitively to go with this one, which I'm abiding a lot of of you accept seenEyes ~ It's a actual basal begrimed eye makeup. I just applies a shimmery white eyeshadow all over my lid and again attenuated 4 colors on my bulge and alien corners - Chocolate brown, MAC Satin Taupe Dark Purple & Atramentous Most colors from the 120 eyeshadow palette
Eyeliner ~Loreal Super liner Carbon Gloss Review Actuality and Himalaya Kajal on the waterline
Mascara on high and lower lashes I don't absolutely remember. I anticipate Bourjois Maxi Frange Waterproof Mascara






No comments:

Post a Comment